We'll see you when you're sick and when you're not. Dr. Shahid is a board-certified Internist with extensive experience in both Primary Care and Urgent Care. We have a stock of tests and treatments for when you're sick or injured, and he has the training and experience to manage and prevent chronic problems. We can see you just once or you can join our program.
But a membership is better.
When you need to see a doctor, we're here to care for you. Just a few of the ways we assist patients are through:
Chronic disease management
Physician-assisted weight loss
General care, health checkups and physicals
We see patients that are a part of our membership program, but we're willing to see non-members for their first visit. With just $70 a month, you can secure the optimal care you deserve. Email us today for more information about our membership program.
Your health isn't something you take for granted, so you want a primary care physician on call when you need care. Whether you need to schedule a DOT physical, or you're feeling worse for wear, our direct primary care doctor will provide the best care possible. Carington Health Services PLLC in Knoxville, TN will help you find a better way forward for your health.
Call 865-327-2273 now to schedule a visit at our doctor's office.
Click to learn more
- No co-pays
- No extra charges
- No limits on visits
- No waiting rooms
- Save on labs: We have deep discounts with a national laboratory. If you have insurance, you're covered. But if you don't, or if you deductible is too high, we can save you money. And because we have the time to discuss cost with you, there are no giant, surprise bills.
- Save on medicines: We are able to get most prescription medicines at wholesale prices. We pass that savings right on to you.
- Fewer visits to the E.R. or the walk-in clinic.
- You have direct access to the doctor day or night, by phone, email or text.
- You can usually get same-day or next-day appointments.
- Visits are typically 30-60 minutes long. That gives the doctor time to listen to you, examine you,think and discuss!
- You always see the doctor, not a nurse or assistant.
- He'll know who you are!