For about the price of your internet, you will enjoy all the benefits of a Carington Health member, including:
- Seeing your doctor when you need to.
- Direct access to your doctor by email, phone or text almost any time, day or night.
- All tests and treatments on hand or in stock (except vaccines and dispensed prescriptions).
- Collection of specimens for testing, including phlebotomy, swab and biopsy.
- All procedures performed by the Physician, which may include wound repair, wound dressing, incision and drainage of abscesses, splinting, ear wax removal, suture removal, skin biopsy, skin tag removal, joint injection and joint aspiration.
1. Having regular access to a doctor can reduce how often you need to see a doctor, or go to an emergency room or urgent care center. Those co-pays add up fast.
2. Because we don't deal with insurance, the doctor is able to give you more time and attention, instead glued to a screen, doing bureaucratic nonsense. More time to think and discuss often leads to fewer tests, fewer pills and fewer visits. In addition, we are able to arrange discounted prices for you on many of the lab tests that we don't perform ourselves.
As a Carington Health member, many insurance plans will still provide your normal coverage for any tests, treatments or consults that we order for you. They just won't pay to see us.
At Carington Health, we only serve you, not the insurance companies, not the government, and not a big corporation.